Friday, January 22, 2010

11 months since the last post... but who's counting!

I've been using Facebook as a twitter/blog for sharing amusing stories with friends and family. However, I thought I might start this up again, since Molly's little sister is due very soon!

Yesterday, Molly and I were preregistering at the hospital. While signing in, I heard Molly say "That's Captain Sword." (This is what she calls Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles). A couple seconds later, she said "He's kinda like a pirate.". Upon turning around and surveying the room, I saw that there was a gentleman with an eyepatch. Nothing like an observant, articulate 2 year old to make life interesting.

She is very into Dora now, and also enjoys the Wiggles, Sesame Street, Thomas, and our old standby, Signing Time. A few days ago, I listened to her quote about 2 minutes of a Dora episode along with the movie. Clearly, we need to watch less Dora :-p However, I love that she will randomly say things in Spanish! Maybe I need to get her Muzzy ;-)

Molly LOVES to color. Thankfully, we are no longer dealing with her love of eating crayons (as detailed in the 11 months ago post). I got her a new set of markers yesterday, and she literally played with them for an hour and a half after her nap. It was wonderful!







Soon to come: a potty training post...

No comments: